Hello, I am Qandeel Baloch people also call me QB. My full name is Qandeel Fouzia Baloch. I am not only has the beauty and grace as a model. I love making selfie videos for social media Facebook,Twitter, YouTube and many more. I was born on November 15, 1990 in Pakistan. I am 25 years Old. I am also a singer. I love Pakistan Cricket Team and also love Shahid Khan Afridi. But Afridi did'nt understand my feelings. I am also propose Leader of PTI (Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf) Captain Imran Khan. But he also did'nt reply. I am so dishard because i am alone and no one understand my feeling and my emotions. I want some one to feel my feelings and i promise that to strip dance for you, every time you want. Please call me i am so alone. I'll drop my number, if you are a in Pakistan,  or any were in the world, please  call me and be my boy. Take care you all


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lahori Girls Whatsapp Numbers

Zarnab Khan From Karachi Girls Pictures