Lahore Girls Sana Khawar Mobile Numbers For Friendship

Call Girl in Lahore , 0340 4308928

Hi I am Sana from Lahore doing job in Warid franchise vigilant for boyfriend who has well status .I am so cute hot and beautiful. I love smoking drinking and dance in the clubs .My boyfriend left me last month till that I am single .I think that what should be done than I thought that an ad should be given at different website but this is the only website who makes me comfort and confidence. First come first get a policy so call me on my number

Girl in Lahore Call : 0340 4308928
Name:      Sana Khawar
Age:  20 yrs
Height:  5.8
Mobile Number:   0322 2525389

Comments

  1. Iam Ahmed from Pakistan in city vehari my Number 0306-2930027 i want Girlfriend pls mesg me any grl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome to New Users

Popular posts from this blog

Lahori Girls Whatsapp Numbers

Zarnab Khan From Karachi Girls Pictures